Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blam Ads Excedo 3.0 Content Gateway Is Out!

I was pleasantly surprised when I logged into my Blam Ads account the other day to see that they had finally released their Excedo 3.0 content gateway. This new content locking technology is awesome, and I've been testing it out on some of my sites. The results so far have been quite promising, and I think it has the potential to make me quite a bit more money. So first, let me introduce you to some of its features.

The main highlight of the Excedo 3.0 is that it will automatically select the best converting offers to display on your content gateway based on your conversion rate and EPC. Self-optimizing content locking gateways! How cool is that? If you have been using content gateways in the past, you know that the hardest part of becoming profitable is picking the right offers to run. For many people, rotating offers by hand is too time consuming, and that's why most affiliates fail at this kind of marketing.

The second cool thing about Excedo 3.0 are the templates that it comes with. For people who don't have time to design their own content gateway templates, you can just use the pre-made ones. Which kick-ass by the way and they are going to be adding new templates as time goes on as well. As you know, a good looking template that matches your site is key to getting people to getting people to complete the offers on your CPA gateway. If you have an ugly looking template, then you're basically going to just chase away all your visitors.

Finally, if you have been getting mobile traffic, Excedo 3.0 is the first content locking content gateway that helps you make money with mobile traffic. It's been perfectly optimized for iPhone, Android and other mobile smartphone platforms so you can start taking advantage of the exploding mobile market. This is going to rock, and you should get in on this while the market is still unsaturated.

I love what I've been seeing from Blam these days, and their new technology has certainly leapfrogged the competition. If you are already a Blam member, you can already access Excedo from your account. Take advantage of it and start making some big bucks.

5 comments:

  1. I'm working for Blam and Affiliate Trading Network. I must say all the Offers of Affiliate Trading convert better than Blam Ads. I like this guy and I always get my money from Affiliate Trading Network.... This network is the best network.
    If you want to work, you can find them here.
    http://affiliatetrading.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your understanding and I think this is a useful article promises to us. Those who work in the marketing industry.
    Thanks.


    I have worked in this industry for over 5 years and I have some experience to share with you here. You can do a lot of money like me now. Each month I can make more than $ 10,000 and I really like this job. I have worked for large networks, such as Content Locking BLAM Ads, Affiliate Cash Pile, NDemand Affiliates, Above All Offers, EWA Private Network, PeerFly, MaxBounty, Affiliate Trading, Dandingo ..... All these networks are very good. But I really like Affiliate Trading, because this network have a lot of good Offers, high conversion and they always pay on time. Affiliate Trading always have new campaigns every month and I really like this. Each month I earn from this network of more than $ 6,000 and I am trying to create a larger number in 2012. If you are interested in this network, you can see them here:

    Here: Affiliate Trading


    You can sign up to work with them here: Sign Up To Affiliate Trading

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can see my payment here. I received my payment for November. This is a great thing to work with this network. Affiliate Trading network is an best Network - my favorite network.

    Look here : My payment _ Look here

    Join to them and you will be able to do a lot of money with this network.

    Join + Work = More money $$$$$$$$

    Thank Affiliate Trading - best Network.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know that that you can make cash by locking premium pages of your blog or site?
    All you need to do is open an account on Mgcash and add their content locking plug-in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
    SUBSCRIBE NOW

    ReplyDelete